Master of Business Administration
Executive MBA Program
BGSU's 18-Month Executive MBA program is designed for mid-career professionals with at least five years of professional work experience who seek to develop the knowledge and skills required to succeed in today's global business environment. This accelerated program serves the region's most motivated and experienced managers who desire an opportunity to interact with other highly motivated and experienced professionals and a world-class faculty in an intensive learning environment. The course content is delivered from a managerial or strategic perspective and is largely discussion and case study based. The program features:
- On-campus classes that meet only one weekend per month: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8am-5pm.
- A 10-day International Study Abroad experience.
- Distance learning technology that keeps students and faculty members connected throughout the program.
- 11 business courses that provide a cross-functional business perspective.
- A support staff whose goal is to ensure that your valuable time is devoted to your studies.
- Class colleagues who have on average 15 years of professional work experience.
- A curriculum designed for individuals with undergraduate degrees from practically any field.
- No GMAT requirement for qualifying individuals.
Bowling Green State University's College of Business Administration has long been considered one of the country's leaders in executive education. BGSU has offered an Executive MBA since 1976, making it the oldest in Ohio and among the 10 oldest in the United States. The 18-month program is designed specifically for busy professionals who want to:
- Acquire a more formal grounding in business principles.
- Gain a broader management perspective through exposure to the functional business disciplines.
- Improve their ability to think strategically and manage globally.
- Enhance their ability to structure and solve problems with sound business and ethical principles.
- Apply the techniques and tools learned in classes to problems and situations faced on the job every day.
- Develop an ability to manage change and recognize opportunity from a top management perspective.
- Learn and share 'Best Practices' with peers from the region's top companies and organizations.
BGSU's Executive MBA program is accredited by AACSB. Only 20% of the country's business schools have achieved this prestigious distinction.
BGSU is also a founding member of the Executive MBA Council.