Master of Business Administration
Executive MBA Program - To Apply
We are now accepting applications for our Fall cohort. We encourage you to apply soon as we have limited capacity in the program.
A complete application includes the following items:
- An application for admission (online)
- A nomination form
- Two copies of each transcript from all colleges and/or universities you have attended - Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution (Transcripts marked "issued to student" are not accepted)
- A current resume describing both educational and work experience (Applicants must have at least five years of professional work experience)
- An optional interview (in person or by telephone)
- $45 application fee (may be paid by credit card with the application or by sending a check or money order made payable to Bowling Green State University)
- An official GMAT score report is required of some applicants*
* Applicants with ten or more years of professional work experience, at least five years of full-time experience in a significant management capacity, and an undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.8 on a 4.0 scale may be eligible for an exemption from the GMAT. Or- Applicants with a master's degree from a regionally accredited US university (e.g., a university accredited by the North Central Association) may also be eligible for an exemption from the GMAT. Please contact Graduate Programs in Business for more information on the GMAT waiver.
(For information about taking the GMAT click here)
BGSU uses a self-managed application process, which means you are responsible for arranging for all of the necessary application items to be sent to Bowling Green State University by the application deadline. You can request an application packet from the Graduate and Executive Programs in Business Office:
Telephone: 1-800-BGSUMBA (1-800-247-8622) or 1-419-372-2488
Mail all application materials to:
Graduate and Executive Programs in Business
Room 371 Business Administration
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
Bowling Green State University is committed to equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, mental or physical disability or veteran status. The Office of Affirmative Action, 705 Administration Building, BGSU, is responsible for University compliance with Title IX, Section 504, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.