Master of Business Administration
Full Time MBA Program
There's still time to join the MBA program this Fall. Apply today!
BGSU's MBA program can be completed in as little as 12 months of full-time study. The program serves students with a wide variety of academic and work backgrounds. Although many students in the program possess some professional work experience, none is required for admission.
Our program offers a broad curriculum that provides graduates an understanding of the major business disciplines as well as the opportunity to pursue a formal area of specialization. Some of the more popular features our students enjoy include:
- 14 required courses regardless of undergraduate major.
- Core curriculum begins in August and concludes the following August, just 12 months later.
- Intensive professional development seminars that prepare students for successful professional careers.
- Tuition assistance through graduate assistantships.
- Optional specializations (available in Accounting or Finance) provide students the opportunity to focus their studies. Specializations take just one additional semester to complete.
- Small class sizes, typically 40 students or less, allows for greater interaction with faculty.
- Cohort approach encourages networking and team building among students.
- A diverse student body that brings the world to the classroom (typically 12-14 countries represented).
Unlike some MBA programs that instill a highly competitive atmosphere among their students, Bowling Green State University's full-time program is designed to foster a spirit of cooperation among students. Each semester students are part of a cohort of peers that share a common schedule. The cohort experience contributes to the development of skills in communication and teamwork as well as promotes valuable networking abilities that are critical in any career.
In addition to the core curriculum, the program includes modules on leadership assessment and development, computer skills, international business principles, and the foundations of ethical leadership. Students also take part in a series of co-curricular professional development seminars, covering topics such as oral presentation and report writing, team facilitation, effective negotiations, career planning, and organizational politics.
The BGSU MBA program is well-respected for its quality and commitment to the student experience. Highlights of this recognition include:
- AACSB-International Accreditation: Only 20% of schools worldwide meet this high level of achievement.
- Listed in the Princeton Review of Best Business Schools every year of publication. We currently have the second highest rating in both "Academic Experience" and "Admissions Selectivity" in Ohio.
- Ranked #10 in the Best for Vets Business Schools by the Military Times.
Contact us today: