Master of Business Administration
Professional MBA Program
The BGSU Professional MBA program provides internationally recognized management education to current business professionals who aspire to advance in their careers. Unlike most area MBA programs, BGSU's PMBA has a selective admissions process and builds a cohort of only experienced, working professionals. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience, above average admission test scores, and a strong previous academic record.
These motivated and dedicated individuals make the commitment to progress through the program in a cohort, working together as a team to maximize each individual's personal and professional development. Classes are offered in the evening
The curriculum is designed to provide students, with or without previous academic preparation in business, a solid foundation in business theories and principles while developing the skills managers need to analyze situations and lead organizations.
The program features:
- Program can be completed in 23 months of part-time study
- A convenient evening class schedule with classes meeting two nights per week from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Locations in Perrysburg and Findlay for is easily access for commuters from across Northwest Ohio
- High quality instruction by the region's finest faculty
- 12 required courses (two of which may be waived for students who have satisfactorily completed comparable courses previously)
- Small class sizes to facilitate interaction with faculty and experienced working professionals
- A new cohort begins the program each Fall or Spring semester in Perrysburg. Classes in Findlay will be offered when demand is sufficient.
- Selective admissions process that guarantees all class members will be qualified, motivated and experienced
- A cohort based program where participants build lasting relationships with other area business professionals
- A program recognized by participants and international media as the top MBA program in the area